My other blogs

Sunday, February 2, 2014

BLOG HAS MOVED!

THIS BLOG HAS NOW MOVED OVER TO WORDPRESS! - Teleport me now!


Update: 2014-02-08
I will now remove all the blog posts from here, since they are moved to Wordpress. No need for two similar blogs.

The new address is: http://libermalum.wordpress.com
__________

I so prefer Wordpress over Blogger, but as I started blogging Blogger just seemed easier, and most RPG bloggers use it, so it kinda felt natural to do the same.

For a while now I've been undecided about this - I finally have some readers here haven't I? And statistics and stuff will be lost in the transition. On the other hand - how much will be lost in a year or two?

So I've taken the leap to a more esthetically pleasing and more readable format (or at least I think so).

Please comment and give some feedback on the new format. Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment